Your Community Space
Your Community Space Ethical Code
Putting your space, back into the heart of Your Community
Vision & Mission
Our vision is to see more and more people using, and benefitting from the services and facilities available from their local village hall, community centre or venue.
Our business supports this vision by helping local spaces have an affordable mini website to promote their space and events.
We aim to growthe business, so that it becomes the website of choice when looking for a local space to hire or an activity to attend.
We are more than just a venue listing website, we are an online community to support custodians of community buildings.
- To support custodians to enable them to fulfil their role effectively, make life easier and help them to aspire to maximising the use of their space.
- To enrich the lives of our customers so they can connect with their community easily, and engage with services that will contribute to their wellbeing in everyday life.
- To provide a courteous, helpful and professional service to our customers at all times.
- To encourage a continuing spirit of friendliness and neighbourhood.
- To inspire future generations and encourage them to get involved in their community at a grass roots level.
- To educate the public about the importance of community buildings, and the services they provide so that they remain sustainable accessible to all, and promote inclusion, thus preserving the tradition of neighbourhood.
- Aim to do the right thing, always work with integrity and have a duty of care to our Custodians, Customers and the communities we reach.
- Learn and share best practice to create a positive impact in the communities we work in.
- Promote inclusion to preserve the tradition of neighbourhood.
- Actively manage the environmental impacts of our activities, reducing harm and minimising risk to ourselves, the environment and communities
- We appreciate and respect the unique qualities in the differences of culture, to enable the talent of individuals to reach its full potential.
- We believe that the activities and services provided by community spaces are essential and should be protected.